Instuctional Design Resources

Here are some instructional design resources I have found helpful.

100+ Learning, Design & Technology Resources to Help You Get Sh*t Done

This resource (note the expletive) helps you to get stuff done. I found this resource super helpful in the way that the blog is set up and how much useful material is presented in the article. The way that the material is broken down into categories is helpful, as you can just scroll down and find exactly what you need. This individual even has a place where educators can submit their email and then get helpful resources every week. This site (and the emails) will come in handy for new and fresh ideas.

Friday Finds: The Best of Learning, Design & Technology | January 11, 2018

The previous entry on the list was actually found on this wonderful blog dedicated to Design and Technology. I found so many resources helpful on this blog. This blog has a section meant for educators to come and have access to free learning resources, and a newsletter. The author has a bio that helps his readers to understand his passion for learning. This blog will  be great for new and fresh motivation, and learning materials. I can also use this site as a great example of a useful Instructional Design Blog.

The eLearning Coach   http://theelearningcoach.com/

This is a resource site that has been known to be a really popular go to in the Instructional Design field. The creator of the site Connie Malamed, even has a free 12 session course that you can take that will help you to understand the Instructional Design field (a course that I surely will be taking). Besides the free course, the site offers many resources that educators can access for free. She has reviews, tutorials, and links. This site will be helpful for me because it is somewhat geared towards beginners in the Instructional Design field.